HeadStart will be delivering Academic Resilience Approach training in partnership with Young Minds. The training helps to enable and empower schools to build and improve emotional resilience to:
- diminish the difference academically for the most disadvantaged young people
- improve attendance
- prevent mental health problems from escalating
- support young people to access appropriate help early
Using the Academic Resilience Approach, we can help to embed evidence-based approaches across three key areas:
- People -from the pupils and parents to the whole staff group, even the caretakers
- Strategy and leadership – governance, policy, senior leadership
- Systems and structure – information management, behaviour systems, support structures, and so much more.
If you are the Mental Health Lead in your school, we recommend you attend the training. Attendees are required to join both sessions.
Training days are Wednesday 23rd Nov and Wednesday 30th Nov.
Please contact the HeadStart Team to book your place.
Published: October 17