HeadStart deliver academic resilience approach training in partnership with Young Minds.
The training helps to enable and empower schools to build and improve emotional resilience to:
- diminish the difference academically for the most disadvantaged young people
- improve attendance
- prevent mental health problems escalating
- support young people to access appropriate help early
Using the Academic Resilience Approach, we can help to embed evidence-based approaches across three key areas:
- People -from the pupils and parents to the whole staff group, even the caretakers
- Strategy and leadership – governance, policy, senior leadership
- Systems and structure – information management, behaviour systems, support structures, and so much more.
Session 1: Wednesday 6th March 3:45pm – 5:00PM
Session 2: Wednesday 13th March 3:45pm – 5:00PM
Both sessions are to be attended, to book your school please contact the HeadStart team.
Published: February 7